In 1992, using a program called PC Animate Plus, I did a remake of Bambi Meets Godzilla. Nothing new really, just Bambi eating grass then a Godzilla foot stomps him flat. I did add blood spatter that hit the screen, so that was my creative addition. That particular file seems to have been corrupt, BUT, What I do have is Part II and III. The two sequals were made in 1993 and 1994. Part II was originally done on my 286 however got updated with a soundtrack and additional visual effects when we upgraded our computer to a Pentium 60. Until today, they have been locked into a format that is only understood by ONE program. Thanks to DOSBox and it’s ability to capture to video, they are freed from this long dead application. I have re compressed them to a WMV as the direct output from DOSbox had them at around 40MB each. Later I will re-encode them into Divx and perhaps get a little better quality and universal compatibility.
So, here they are in all their stupid glory.
This stuff doesn’t really qualify as geek material.. I think it passes into nerd territory.